Arizona Buyer Appraisal Services
More and more homeowners today are choosing to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. Selling your home by this method can end up saving you a potential “hefty” commission (industry average is 5-7% of the home’s selling price). Plus many FSBO sellers feel that they have more control in the process of selling their home since they’re in essence making all the rules.
According to the National Association of Realtors, over 70% of all home buyers now use the Internet to search for homes so if your house isn’t on the internet, it should be.And that’s where we can help.Using my websites’ Online Property Presentation feature, I can provide you with a great marketing tool to get your home on the web in front of potential buyers.
- A prominent display of your contact information so potential buyers know how to reach you
- A Property Details and Property Highlights area to display information like community and/or neighborhood demographics, school district, your home’s
- unique amenities, and any other features about your home you want to highlight
- A detailed summary of our complete appraisal report and a link for your potential buyers to download it
- A link to download an online location map so prospects can see your exact property address
- An impressive virtual tour of all the photos of your home contained in our appraisal report
- An e-mail link for potential buyers to send your webpage to a friend
So let us help you get the exposure your home deserves.